Ashampoo Snap 5 is a tool with which you can capture screenshots, record videos on your computer and edit the captured images and videos. You can capture almost anything you see on your screen with the Snap Bar and can also take timed screenshots/videos.
Now you can get a free full version license of Ashampoo Snap 5 for free from a German promo.
Quoting the features from the Ashampoo Snap 5 webpage.
- Restructured tool bars for improved workflow
- New tools, e.g. Floodfill, BlurPen, Numbering etc.
- Facebook and YouTube upload
- Easier accessible configuration options for all tools
- Improved tools supporting rotation and transparency
- Delayed and timed capture
- Menu capture mode for multi-level menus
- Watermarking for screenshots and captured videos
- Recording of webcam and microphone
Here is how to download the special version from the promo page:
- 1. Visit the promo page at ComputerBild
- 2. Click on the Download button and wait for the next page to load.
- 3. Click on the ” Download starten” button to start the download.
Now that you have downloaded the software. Let’s install it
Since the installer is in German, I’ll show you how to install it on your Computer
Click on the Weiter button
2. Select the first option to “Agree to the license agreement” and click on “Weiter” to procced with the installation.
3. Select the second option on the left and uncheck the button below it to skip the toolbar installation. The option on the right allows you to choose if you want to install Ashampoo snap 5 for all users or only for the current user. It’s pre-selected to “Install for All users”. Now click on “Weiter” to proceed with the installation.
Leave the “Start Ashampoo Snap 5” option checked and click on the “fertigstellen” button to finish the installation.
When the application starts, click on the “Request FREE full version key” and a page will open in your web browser. Enter your email-id at the page. If you already have an account at Ashampoo’s website, login to the account to get the license.If you don’t have an account just create a free one.
Copy and Paste the license in the application’s window. And click on “Activate Now”.
Congratulations. You have successfully activated the full version license of Ashampoo snap 5.
Thanks zzzrrr1979 for the tip.