Nokia has unveiled its first tablet, Nokia Lumia 2520 which runs on Windows RT 8.1. IF you have ever used or even seen the Microsoft Surface, you will know it for sure that Lumia 2520 is just like another Surface. We are not sure how it will pan out it future considering the fact that Microsoft now owns Nokia.
Lumia 2520 comes with high definition 1080p, 10.1-inch screen made using Gorilla Glass 2 and is powered by 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 2GB RAM with a 32 GB internal memory & micro SD card support up to 32GB. In terms of operating system, it is powered by Windows RT 8.1.
In terms of camera, it comes with 6.7-megapixel camera with ZEISS optics and an f1.9 aperture primary camera and a secondary 2-megapixel camera for video calls.
- Operating System: Windows RT 8.1
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, micro SD card support up to 32GB,
- Display: 10.1” 1080p full HD (1920×1080) AHIPS Capacitive Multi-Touch Display, Gorilla Glass 2
- Processor: 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Primary camera: 6.7MP Auto Focus ZEISS optics with f1.9 aperture; FFC: 2MP HD wide-angle
- Size & weight: 267 x 168 x 8.9* mm (*volumetric); 615g
- Connectivity: NFC, A-GPS+GLONASS, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, microUSB 3.0, BT 4.0 LE, 3.5mm audio connector
- Battery: 8000 mAh
- Audio: Stereo front facing speakers
- Networks: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz; WCDMA: 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100MHz; LTE: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, 17, 20
Speed: LTE: 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
Price and Availability
Nokia Lumia 2520 will be available in red, cyan, white and black initially in the US, UK and Finland at an estimated price of $499 excluding local taxes and subsidies. The launch in other markets will follow after that.
You can even buy Nokia Power Keyboard for the device which offers a keyboard with a touchpad along with an additional battery for up to five hours extra use and two USB ports.
Leave a Reply