Nokia unveils 6 inch Lumia 1320 for $339 powered by Snapdragon 400
Nokia has just announced one of its biggest Lumia device i.e. a Lumia 1320, a 6 inch 720p HD screen made with Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by 1.7GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor & 1 GB RAM. In terms of camera, it comes with a 5MP Auto Focus primary camera with flash capable of Video @ 1080p @ 30fps & 0.3MP VGA secondary Camera.
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card support up to 64GB
- Display: 6-inch HD LCD IPS (1280×720), Super sensitive touch support for glove and long nail use; Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.7GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Primary camera: 5MP Auto Focus, flash, Video 1080p @ 30fps
- Secondary Camera: 0.3MP VGA.
- Size & weight: 164.25 x 85.9 x 9.79* mm (*volumetric). Weight: 220g
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 + LE, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm AHJ, WIFI 802.11(2.4GHz b/g/n)
- Battery: 3400 mAh (integrated)
- Audio: 1 HAAC mic; 3.5mm AV connector, HD Voice; FM Radio
- Networks: LTE-ROW: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850, 900, 2100 MHz; LTE 800, 1800, 2600; LTE-LTA: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz; LTE 700, 850, 1700, 1900 MHz; HSPA+: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA/HSPA + 900, 2100 MHz.
- Speed: LTE:3, 7, 20 bands – 100/50 Mbps (cat 3); DC-HSPA ROW: 42/5.76Mbps (cat 24 DL/Cat6 UL); HSPA+ CHINA: 21/5.76Mbps (Cat 14DL/Cat6 UL); GSM: EGPRS 236.8Kps
Price and Availability
Nokia Lumia 1320 will be available first in China and Vietnam in early 2014, followed by other Asian markets, India and European markets. The device will be available in orange, yellow, black, or white, and other colors.
In terms of pricing, Lumia 1320 will come at an estimated price of $339 excluding any local taxes and subsidies.